October 3, 2012
Cognac One is looking for a Wine Consultant in New York.
You will be responsible for forming relationships with on and off-premise accounts, opening new accounts as well as maintaining relationships and increasing volume with existing accounts.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain and improve sales in current accounts
- Open new accounts
- Execute the company's sales strategy in New York
- Set-up and participation in wine tastings and other related events
- Set and meet monthly sales targets.
- Attend trade shows and sales meetings as required.
We are looking for a well-organized person with strong selling skills and excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- 2+ years of experience in the wine industry a plus (NY distributor/importer for example)
- Good wine knowledge
- Goal oriented and desire to meet monthly quotas
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and train retailers' staff
- Personable and able to fit in many situations
- Must be willing to be flexible with your schedule which may include night and weekend tastings / events.
- Have the ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Some travel might be required
About Cognac One:
National U.S. Importer and Wholesaler, Cognac One is also a New York Distributor and grows the brands it represents: Champagne Ayala, Xavier Flouret Wines, Cave de Tain l'Hermitage, Château Dereszla Tokaji, Muscadet Domaine de la Tourmaline and Cantarranas Rueda.
For more information, visit www.cognac-one.com
Candidates should email their resume to careers(at)cognac-one.com